fade

Saturday, December 24, 2005

money

I just thought of this. Since everyone is in the Giving spirit, I figure I need about Ten Million Dollars. If all of you readers send me a million dollars each (if you're a little tight, $200,000.00 or $500,000.00 or whatever you can afford-ya' know even $1 still helps get there)-I'll be 'there'. I know what you're thinking, since there are so many readers, I would exceed the $10,000,000.00 point rapidly. I thought of that. I don't want to seem greedy. Taxes come into play here. A pile of each donation will be gone for taxation. Some people probably won't donate anything at all (doubtful, but possible). If, by chance, after taxes I end up with more, then I will either return the surplus on a 'per share' basis, or give it away to someone else according to instructions for surplus.

Pretty simple, huh? So, thanks in advance.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home