fade

Thursday, January 12, 2006

boss

How in the world did the world become some insane place where people work for other people? The workers generally don't benefit much, and the folks that they work for benefit enormously. The 'bosses' generally don't do squat. This isn't right. The world just isn't right. I can't stand it here. I'm moving away.

Oh, darn, where can I go? Well, I guess we're stuck here for now. Let's figure out how to change things. I know, everyone get a blog and complain endlessly. That'll accomplish a lot, won't it? No, but I'm open to suggestions.

Peace, out, baby.

3 Comments:

  • It's funny, my new boss actually works really hard. I swear. He works so much harder than me. No contest. He pays me well, treats me with dignity and respect, and I've got good benefits. -And I just found out that he has the same political views I do.

    Bastard.

    By Blogger paul, at 4:30 PM  

  • Can I get a job there?

    By Blogger simple, at 7:09 PM  

  • That's the way it is at most lacquered blowfish factories.

    By Blogger Geritopia, at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home